All EM100 machines employ an array of features which help maximize the productivity capabilities of the machines.
Quick tooling change-over maximizes the versatility and flexibility of the machine, allowing boring and surfacing in
one set-up. EM100 Series machines have the capability of Boring, Surfacing, Line Boring, and Universal Machining.
Traveling column and spindle movements are operated by precision ball screws and AC servo motors. Optional
Automatic cycle software and production tooling allow complete block banks to be machined without operator
attendance, once the job is set up and the "cycle start" button is pressed, the operator is free to "walk away" and do
other work while the EM100 completes a block bank or main line bore unattended!
- EM100 machines incorporate the use of a large diameter hard chromed spindle, utilizing high precision angular contact bearings and automatic lubrication.
- Machine ways are linear roller guideways in X -axis, induction hardened and coated with turcite low friction material and supplied with air pressure to reduce friction and give long service life.
- Anti friction ball screws and AC Servo motors provide precise machine positioning and rapid feed rates.
- Air power drawbar allows cutterheads to be changed in seconds increasing productivity and reducing operator fatigue - the machine can be changed from boring to surfacing in less than 15 seconds!
- Automated workhead tilting system for surfacing provides "back clearance" for superior surface finish. Increased clearance from spindle centerline to the machine's column allow large castings to be set up and machined.
|EM109H Machine Specifications
|Table - Size
||67.5" x 240"
||1700 x 6100mm
|Table - T Slots
|Travel - Horizontal (X Axis)
|Travel - In/Out (Y Axis)
|Travel - Vertical (Z Axis)
|Travel - Spindle Nose to Table
|Travel - Spindle Center to Column
|Spindle - Rotation Speed
||0 to 1000 RPM
|Spindle - Motor
|Cylinder Bore Range (with Optional Cutterheads)
||.75" - 20"
||19 - 500mm
|Line Bore Range (with Optional Cutterheads)
||2" - 12"
||50 - 300mm
|Surfacing Cutterhead Diameters
||10", 15", 18" & 22"
||250, 340, 460 & 575mm
|Dimensions - Floor Space Requirements
||166D x 362W"
||4216D x 9200Wmm
||220V, 60A, 50/60Hz, 3Ph
||cfm @ 100 psi
||l/min @ 6 bar
|Paint Color Code
||RAL9002 (Grey White)
Eine Frage zum Produkt stellen