All F100 machines employ an array of features which help maximize the productivity capabilities of the machines. Quick tooling change-over maximizes the versatility and flexibility of the machine, allowing boring and surfacing in one set-up. F100 Series machines have the capability of Boring, Surfacing, Line Boring, and Universal Machining. Traveling column and spindle movements are operated by precision ball screws and AC servo motors. Optional Automatic cycle software and production tooling allow complete block banks to be machined without operator attendance, once the job is set up and the "cycle start" button is pressed, the operator is free to "walk away" and do other work while the F100 completes a block bank or main line bore unattended!
- F100 machines incorporate the use of a large diameter hard chromed spindle, utilizing high precision angular contact bearings and automatic lubrication.
- Machine ways are induction hardened and coated with turcite low friction material and supplied with air pressure to reduce friction and give long service life.
- Anti friction ball screws and AC Servo motors provide precise machine positioning and rapid feed rates.
- Air power drawbar allows cutterheads to be changed in seconds increasing productivity and reducing operator fatigue - the machine can be changed from boring to surfacing in less than 15 seconds!
- Automated workhead tilting system for surfacing provides "back clearance" for superior surface finish. Increased clearance from spindle centerline to the machine's column allow large castings to be set up and machined.
|Travel - Horizontal (X Axis)
|Travel - In/Out (Y Axis)
|Travel - Vertical (Z Axis)
|Travel - Spindle Nose to Table
|Travel - Spindle Center to Column
|Spindle - Rotation Speed
||0 to 1000 RPM
|Spindle - Motor
||220V, 70A, 50/60Hz, 3Ph
Eine Frage zum Produkt stellen